Paid Employment Opportunities
At this time there are no open employment opportunities with GENaustin.
Fall 2013 internship openings have been filled. Spring 2014 internship needs include:
- Direct service—helping to lead our self esteem building programs for girls.
- Event planning—helping to plan our annual We Are Girls conference which serves 1,600 parents, girls and educators in November.
- Fundraising—gaining first hand experience in the development program of a nonprofit.
GENaustin is seeking strong leaders with a passion for girls’ issues to fill a number of unpaid internships within our agency. All interns must be committed to the mission of GENaustin, be team-oriented, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have reliable transportation. Internships typically last one semester (fall, spring or summer) and are anywhere from 10-40 hours/week. Please use the application form to specify which areas of our work you are most interested in. Thank you for considering GENaustin for your internship!
Applicants are interviewed and selected on a rolling basis. Placements are typically filled by these dates:
Fall – August 31 | Spring – December 5
1) Please save your internship application and your resume using the following naming system.
Resume: Firstname_Lastname_Internship_Resume.doc (submission optional)
2) Send your completed application material to email@example.com and use the subject line: Your name, internship.
Notice: GENaustin DOES NOT accept paper, mailed or faxed applications. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to download and submit this internship application. Please use a word processor like MS Word before submitting your application materials.
Also, please note that submitting a resume is optional.