* We teach critical thinking, assisting girls to think independent of peers and the media.
* We offer training to girls, providing workforce development and financial literacy skills.
* We offer meaningful employment to girls which results in a head start on the workforce and the development of earning power.
* We utilize a research-based program model, proven to prevent girls from high risk behaviors resulting in juvenile delinquency and incarceration.
* We provide pregnancy-prevention programs, ensuring girls have the freedom to fully experience childhood, and adequate time to prepare for adulthood.
* We provide an outlet for girls during a time in their lives when they begin to feel the burdens rather than the advantages of femininity.
* We teach girl-specific curriculum, ensuring girls have a culturally relevant environment in which to learn.
* We utilize peer-assisted learning, an innovative approach to teaching.
* We provide after school programs based on best practices, proven to increase girls’ attitudes about academics and their school environment.
* We offer older peers to role-model exploration of college and the workforce, emphasizing the importance of academic goal-setting and success.